Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Vacation

This weekend I am going to be on a family vacation. My mom, dad, sister and I will be going upstate NY. It's our first family vacation in 9 years. We went in August of 2000 and it was mostly fighting. My sister seems to think it will be fighting this time, but I know I am in a different place than I was in '00. My parents are picking me up at 6 am (yikes!) on Saturday. I have a lot of my stuff together for the trip, but will do my final packing tomorrow.

My birthday is next week, I'll be 32 years old. I got my b-day present early- a digital camera. There is a lot to learn with using it, and most of what I need to learn is on my computer. It came with a very basic user guide and then a more detailed one on the cd. I've printed out a few pages of some of the key features I'll be using. I've hardly ever taken pictures throughout my life so far, so it will probably take some getting used to.

No comments: