Monday, February 1, 2010

Meds

So it's already February. Been listening to Staind's The Singles 1996-2006. I am getting lowered on one of my meds because the high dose is destroying my teeth (about a dozen cavities and one fractured tooth). I also have dry eye. Gotta love meds.

I have a meeting tomorrow at work. It's just to get my input on how I feel my internship placement is working out. I will get called into a conference room and will get a break from filing. I think the reason this meeting is happening is because one of the initial interviewer's saw me working when I was pretty sick and didn't look well (I had a bad cold coming on). She was concerned about me giving myself a break when I need it.

I've been having writer's block and that is why I haven't been on here too much lately.

No comments: