Monday, March 30, 2009

One day down, six to go!

My one year anniversary with my boyfriend is approaching. I am very excited to celebrate the day with him. I've begun "the countdown." He is going to be on Spring break, which is excellent timing.

Not so nice timing though is that a suspicious charge appeared on my boyfriend's credit card statement. In fact, it was from eBay. Somebody opened up an eBay account under his name and made some purchases. eBay has not closed the account yet, which is ridiculous. We went to the precinct today to get information on what to do and we will go back there again soon. Hopefully we can get it resolved, or mostly resolved, before next Monday. I have a tendency to worry a lot and this criminal activity has scared me a bit.

My house counselor is coming over tomorrow afternoon. I thought she was only supposed to come twice a month, but she is coming every two weeks. Since this is a long month, this will be her third visit. She is a big pain. She does room inspections and I always seem to get a bad review. I think part of it has to do with my housemates having practically empty rooms and I have a room with wall-to-wall furniture and "stuff." My room is the odd one out and always seems to be a problem. I have too much clutter, she says. So tomorrow I will be trying to hide/disguise the clutter and I have to be home between 3 and 4.

I have Sally this week, last week she canceled due to a death in the family. I realized when she canceled just how much I have gotten used to her therapy sessions. She has become the new 'Jeanne' to me, but I feel like it is going even better than it did with Jeanne.

No comments: