Thursday, March 12, 2009

Take a number, have a seat

It's been some time since I posted, and that's because I've been very busy. My boyfriend's car is pretty much dead, and because of that he had to find some way to be able to get to school. First he was thinking about buying a newer car (with student loans) but then he decided he would rent a room close to campus. We found a decent sized room in a very quiet house for him to stay at. It is only a half mile from the bus that runs to the main part of campus, about a five-ten minute walk.

I am happy that he'll be living a lot closer to me. It's a ten minute commute compared to an hour. He plans on living there until he graduates, or until we get couples housing. If we get couples housing he most likely won't be able to walk to school anymore, but we will deal with that if/when it happens.

I went to my local Social Security office today. There were no seats left to sit in after I took my number. They run it now kinda like the DMV. There is a screen that says what number they are 'serving.' I went there to get a proof of income letter so I can send it to my student loan company. I am putting my loans in another year of forbearance. They've already called me because my payment was due today and I didn't mail the forbearance letter in yet.

I saw Sally today. It went very well. She just might be my favorite therapist of all the ones I've had over the years. I hadn't seen her in over a week because of the big snow storm last week and also she went away for a couple of days.

I am at my parents house now. We are having a white pizza tonight for dinner. It is always nice to see the cats.

No comments: