Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleepy

Well, it's about time that I write another blog entry- I've been slacking. My psychologist, Dr. K, has been falling asleep during my sessions with him. I've observed his head falling down about three times now (different days). I don't know what to think of this...I know I have been pretty quiet in therapy lately. He doesn't actually fall asleep mid-sentence; it happens when I am not speaking. I know he is getting old, but still. I should either change my appointment time or stop going to him altogether. I still have not gotten my handicap bus pass, so I cannot really see Jeanne. My case manager brings me to see Jeanne once a month. All of the other weeks I have phone sessions. Because I don't have reliable transportation to Jeanne, I might change my appointment time with Dr. K and see how that goes.

I have very little motivation today. Most of the day I've spent sleeping or semi-sleeping. I am going to have to start cleaning my room soon, as I am going to be getting my grandmother's furniture in early November. I honestly do not know where I am going to put all my stuff. It is frustrating and my parents don't understand it is a struggle. My mother said to my sister that
my room being messy is a part of my illness and that it is sad, not funny. Jeanne does say I have a bit of OCD when it comes to my room, but I don't think my mom was referring to OCD.

I did get a major increase in foodstamps. I just finished eating some of the macaroni and cheese/chili/cornbread casserole that my sister and I made recently. It is so filling that everytime I eat it my stomach ends up hurting because I should not have taken seconds. It is just so good though. I would go for a walk if I had more motivation. I don't really feel depressed, like I am not sad and hopeless. I just don't feel like doing much today. I didn't have anything planned anyways.

No comments: