Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not a problem...

I saw my parents for the first time tonight in a long time. I hadn't seen them since Christmas evening. It is strange that I felt so comfortable with them tonight because I am going through some issues revolving around the abuse I experienced during my childhood. Some old wounds have been re-opened. As long as it's not down-pouring, I am going to drive myself to therapy with Jeanne tomorrow. I haven't driven to her office in months. Hopefully I will be able to work on some stuff...hopefully my brain won't freeze up and leave me silent. I don't think that will be a problem, as I am feeling mildly depressed these past few days. Usually when I feel this way, talking to her is not a problem.

I see my psychiatrist on Wednesday. I don't anticipate any med changes. If I wanted more meds, I'd probably get them. Anything to keep me out of the hospital.

No comments: