Monday, April 6, 2009

Anniversary of the Fairy Tale Kind

I had an excellent anniversary celebration on Sunday. The weather was great and we went to dinner at the perfect time. We went to an Italian restaurant called Buona Sera. As we walked to the restaurant, it became dark outside. We couldn't have asked for a better seat. Our table was right next to the street and the window was open. Candles on each table were the main source of lighting. A woman jazz singer was singing the whole time, and one song she sang was "I Only Have Eyes For You." I am not sure that is the exact title of the song, but that's the main part of the song. It couldn't have been a more romantic atmosphere than that. I ordered the spinach ravioli, and my boyfriend ordered some sort of potato dish. After dinner, we went to Junior's for some of their world famous cheesecake. I got blueberry cheesecake and it was excellent. I was very happy with our evening.

The rest of this week should be fun. We don't have a whole lot planned, but it will be nice to have the time together while he is off from school. I will be celebrating Easter with my boyfriend's family at his uncle's house. I haven't really been to a family function of his other than his brother's high school graduation party. It will be a change from going to the same place I had last Easter and Thanksgiving at (my mom's cousin's house).

No comments: