Thursday, April 16, 2009

Awaiting the verdict

So today is day 3 of my diet, as I ended up eating horrifically unhealthy food (though it could have been worse) on Monday night when my sister came over. But that was it. No more. I went to bed hungry last night, and I woke up ready to eat, lol. I went for a walk/partial jog today. I was surprised with the amount of energy I had when I tried jogging. But I didn't really run for long. I figure from now on when I go for my walk, I will alternate between walking and jogging.

I had a tilapia fillet for dinner with parsley and lemon on it, no salt. I am trying to cut back on sodium where I can. I didn't finish my fish and I ended up throwing away my salad because the lettuce wasn't good anymore. So I had a few steamed carrots and some almonds. My "dessert" for the evening will be a generic fiber bar. I should really buy a high fiber cereal and eat it dry as I think it is less sugar than a fiber bar. But these little cutbacks don't all have to happen at once.

No word yet from the state park, I am assuming tomorrow will be the verdict. The internship interview went well, as far as I could tell. I probably won't hear about that until May as they have to do a lot of interviewing and will start the internship in June. The local university sent me a letter for a keyboarding job. They had contacted me a while back ago to see if I was interested and now they are looking for someone. I will definitely interview for that if I don't get the park keyboarding position.

That's about it. The weather is going to be really nice tomorrow and Saturday so I will be able to get out and exercise some more. I am going to take a trip to the park I interviewed at sometime next month probably. It is a really beautiful place to visit.

No comments: