Monday, April 20, 2009

Someday

So I am 99.9% sure that I didn't get the state park job. She said she'd make her decision by the end of last week and today is Monday. It sucks, but there is a lot of competition for jobs right now. I have a big gap on my resume which isn't helping. In fact, I am beginning to feel as though I am going to be interviewing for this job for a long time and might not get one. At least there's the internship, if I can get that. The internship will end up putting me in a worse situation financially and I will probably have to get gas money from my parents. It will be about a 30 mile drive each way to the internship training area. After that, I will probably be going somewhere else, which might be even further than that.

I hate asking my parents for money. I try to do it as little as possible. I haven't asked them for money in a while now. I want to be self-sufficient someday. That would be really nice. I want to be able to have an apartment with my boyfriend and a car to drive around in. Hopefully someday I will achieve those goals.

My diet is going OK. I don't have my own scale, so I am going to weigh myself at my parents house on a weekly basis. I exercised a lot last week and today I am taking a break from that. I've been pretty lethargic and somewhat irritable at times. I really hope I can be successful, that all of this will have a positive outcome. I am making chicken fajitas tonight, but will only have one in a carb control burrito wrap. I might make fat-free refried beans on the side. I will probably cook early, as I get hungry for dinner around 4:30-5:00. I think I might start now, since it will take a while to cook. Food is calling.

No comments: