Thursday, August 28, 2008

In love...

My boyfriend went home from visiting me. It was a really good visit, despite my trip to the ER last night. I got freaked out after dinner when I happened to glance down at my arm and saw a bunch of blue and purple spots on my arm. I don't recall any injury having occurred. The spots on my arm were not sore to the touch either. They drew some blood and then sent me home with the diagnosis of Upper Arm Contusion, in other words, bruise. It is kind of embarrassing that I went to the ER for just some bruises...but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I am really in love with my boyfriend. One of the things I love most about him most is his ability to make me laugh at any given moment. He is also a very good listener. I am very dedicated to this relationship as it is a very important part of my life. I can't wait until we get our own place. I hope that I can make him as happy as he makes me. :)

In an hour I will find out how long my therapist will be on vacation for. I have a phone session scheduled with her this afternoon. I feel like canceling it. I might just ask her when she will be back and if I can wait to talk to her until then.
I am feeling pretty good today. :)

No comments: