Thursday, February 26, 2009

Apology

What do you do when you've said some things that you shouldn't have said which ended up hurting the one you love most?

That's my question of the day. I honestly don't know the answer to that. I've said that I am sorry and I tried to explain the possible answers as to why I got so angry. But there is no excuse to have lashed out as I did. There is no way to take back the words that hurt. There is only apologizing and hoping for forgiveness.

I'm sorry.

I truly hope and pray that the ugliness which showed itself today will never come forth again. I had a very intense therapy session today with Sally. I take the blame for how messed up today became. I wish I could turn back time and do things differently. But, since I can't do that, I can only work on right now and tomorrow...

No comments: