Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snowed in

One of the things I hate about winter is driving in the snow. If I don't have to be somewhere, I'll stay home during a snow storm. I don't think we're getting a whole lot of snow right now, but I am staying home anyway. Hopefully the roads will be cleared tomorrow, as I have therapy on Thursday.

I am feeling a bit on the depressed side. Sometimes I lose hope, I begin to doubt my ability to get through life's challenges. I question whether I want to live...as if I had a choice. I don't have a choice- suicide is not an option for me. I think to myself that I will never be successful- I will always be in poverty. That is no way to think, but I think it anyway. I will never be good enough for others, because I just won't ever fit into this world. I beat myself up for being me, and for thinking negatively as well. Of course I might be feeling down today because the sun did not come out and I've been stuck inside my house. Nevertheless, I will live.

No comments: