Saturday, November 15, 2008

Civil service

Today I took the civil service exam for keyboarding. It was the grammar portion of it- spelling, punctuation, finding errors, etc. The actual typing part of the exam happens on the interview. It had to be one of the easiest tests I have taken. I was the second one finished but I stayed to make sure I didn't make any mistakes on the answer sheet. I am expecting to get a 90 or above. This is good, as it may be very beneficial to me in getting the job.

I really need to work again soon. I don't know if I'll be able to wait for the internship in the spring. I mean if I hear from civil service regarding a job that is not too big of a commute, I should probably go interview for it. If I had a job, I might appreciate weekends more. As of now, I hate the weekend. My boyfriend and friend work weekends. My sister is usually not available, and I don't have a whole lot to do. I can't go shopping (except for food really) because I had that car expense. I ended up taking a nap today, and I don't like doing that because I feel lousy afterward. If I work, I might enjoy having nothing to do on the weekend more than I do now.

Well, there is not much else for me to write about today.

No comments: